Join us at the Gladstone Hotel on Sunday February 23 for the official Unveiling of our first PINGENDI Painting.
Help us finish off the Pilot Episode of Pingendi in exquisite fashion. This Event itself serves as Act III of our show; join the celebration of our esteemed artists as they share their collaborative painting for the first time.
- If you love art, and you love supporting charitable causes, then please join us at the Gladstone Hotel Ballroom.
- All three artists featured on the pilot episode of PINGENDI will be in attendance. Get to know the amazing artists and experience some of their individual work at this event. We will be conducting the official unveiling of their collaborative painting exclusively for the attendees.
- We will also have limited edition, archival quality prints signed by the 3 artists available at the event. All funds raised by the event will directly benefit local art based charites.
- There will be a Cash Bar run by the Gladstone Hotel and their wonderful staff.
- The doors open at 6:30PM and the exhibition closes at midnight.
This will be a FILMED EVENT AS IT IS PART OF THE PILOT EPISODE OF PINGENDI and every attendee must understand that they will be asked to sign a photo release form upon entry into the event.
Register for exclusive admittance here
Registration is Closed
- Attendance Limit 100 guests
- Admission is Free
- Gladstone Hotel Ballroom
- Sunday, February 23rd, 2014
- Event Hours: 6:30pm to 11:30
- The Gladstone Hotel
- 1214 Queen Street West
- Toronto ON M6J 1J6
Front Desk: 416-531-4635 x 0
- directions: www.gladstonehotel.com